The Freshstatus-Freshdesk integration allows you to automatically create tickets in Freshdesk when an incident is created in Freshstatus. Here's how to set up the integration:
Table of contents
- Setting up the Freshdesk integration
- Where can I find my Freshdesk account URL?
- Where can I find my Freshdesk API key?
Setting up the Freshdesk integration
1. Log in to your Freshstatus account
2. Navigate to Settings > Integrations
3. Click the Connect button against Freshdesk
4. Provide the Freshdesk URL and Freshdesk API Key and click 'Authorize'.
Where can I find my Freshdesk account URL?
Your Freshdesk account URL is nothing but the URL that you use to log in to Freshdesk. It should look something like this: <DomainURL>.freshdesk.com
Remember to add only the Domain URL.
Enter the email address linked with your Freshdesk account here to get the helpdesk URL associated with it.
Where can I find my Freshdesk API key?
1. Log in to your Freshdesk account
2. Click on your profile picture on the top right and select 'Profile Settings'
3. In the sidebar on the right, you will find the API Key
How to configure the Freshdesk mandatory fields
1. Click on '+Add optional fields' to choose the fields needed to create a Freshdesk ticket
2. Configure the fields and the corresponding values from the dropdown available
3. Click on the 'Save' button
4. Click '+Add optional fields' to configure more fields