Freshstatus and Freshdesk integration help you convert Freshstatus incidents into Freshdesk support tickets.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Setting up Freshdesk Integration
- Where can I find my Freshdesk account URL?
- Where can I find my Freshdesk API key?
Setting up Freshdesk Integration
Where can I find my Freshdesk account URL?
Freshdesk account URL is nothing but the URL which you use to login to Freshdesk. It should look something like this: <DomainURL>.freshdesk.com
Please note to add only the Domain URL.
Where can I find my Freshdesk API key?
- Log in to your Freshdesk account
- Click on your profile picture on the top right and select 'Profile Settings'
- In the sidebar on the right, you will find the API Key
How to configure the Freshdesk mandatory fields?
- Click on "+Add Optional Fields" to choose the fields needed for Freshdesk ticket creation
- Configure the fields and the corresponding values from the dropdown available
- Click on the "Save" button
- You could also add "+ Add optional fields" to configure more fields