Trigger webhook messages or information to other apps, while creating a new incident or scheduled maintenance.
To integrate Webhooks with Freshservice follow the steps mentioned below in your Freshstatus account;
- Login to your Freshstatus account
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Choose the Manage button near Webhooks
- Configure the Webhook properties. And That's it, your Webhook integration is ready. This saves time and manual effort and automates incident creation.
Adding a new Webhook
- Click on "+ New Webhook"
- You can fill in the Webhook information viz. Webhook Name, Description
- Under the condition, choose the appropriate Event and the service components for which you wish to trigger webhooks.
- Under Action, configure the fields viz. Request type, Your callback URL, Check if the URL requires authentication, and choose the Encoding and content type.
- The next section allows you to write custom API requests. You could edit it and add details for incident JSON, maintenance JSON, and its respective notes.
- Click "Test" to test the Webhook integration or Click on "Save" to save the configuration.