Webhooks can help push messages or information to other apps, while creating a new incident or scheduled maintenance.
1. Log in to your Freshstatus account
2. Navigate to Settings > Integrations
3. Click 'Manage' in the Webhooks section
4. Click on "+ New Webhook"
5. Give your Webhook a name and a description
6. Specify conditions that govern what happens in the 'Condition' section
7. In the 'Action' section, configure the fields viz. request type, your callback URL, check if the URL requires authentication, and choose the encoding and content type
You can also write custom API requests here. You can edit it and add details for incident JSON, maintenance JSON, and its respective notes.
8. Click "Test" to test the Webhook or click on "Save" to save the configuration.