There are two simple steps to getting started with your own hosted status page.
1. Set up Service Components
Service components are the building blocks of your status page. All the services that you’d like to show on your status page can be set up here. You can even club them together in a tree structure using groups and sub-groups.
- Click on Service customisation on the left side menu bar.
- Click on "+ New" button
- Click on "Service" in the dropdown
- Type the name of the service in the "Enter Service Name" field
- Click on the "Create Service" button to add a new service
- Click on the "Save and Publish" button to save the changes
2. Customise your Status Page
Now that you are done giving your status page a basic structure, let’s customise it to match your branding style.
- Click on ‘Status Page Customisation’ section on the left side menu bar.
- Under the ‘General’ tab, add page title, logo, footer links and all other relevant details.
- To personalise even more, go to the ‘Advanced’ tab and click on to change background colours etc.
Making your status page private
Do you want to restrict access to this status page? No problem, all you need to do is:
Under the ‘Advanced’ tab, Click on ‘Private’ and enter the IP ranges the status page should be accessible from.
Next: Adding your team & subscribers