There are two simple steps to getting started with your status page.
1. Set up service components
Service components are the building blocks of your status page. All the services that you’d like to show on your status page can be set up here. You can even club them together in a tree structure using groups and sub-groups.
- Click on 'Service components' on the sidebar to the left
- Click on the '+New' button
- Click on 'Service' in the dropdown
- Type the name of the service in the 'Enter service name' field
- Click on the 'Create Service' button to add a new service
- Click on the 'Save and Publish' button to save the changes to your status page
- Pro Tip: Switch off 'Historical status graph' if you wish to show only the current service status added on the status page
2. Customise your Status Page
Now that you are done giving your status page a basic structure, let’s customize it to match your branding style.
- Click on the ‘Status page customization’ section on the sidebar to the left
- Under the ‘General’ tab, give your page a name, add your logo, footer links, and more
- To add your brand colors, head to the 'Advanced' tab and click '+Customize look and feel'
- Make your Status page SEO ready by adding meta titles and descriptions
- Track traffic to your status pages by adding a Google Analytics tracking ID
3. Making your status page private
You may want to restrict access to your status page. To do this:
- Go to Settings > Subscription option
- Click 'Private,' under 'Privacy type' to access the following features
- Log in to view your status page
- IP-restricted access to your status page