Once you have created your status page, the next crucial step is to add the stakeholders who need to be kept informed in case of any incidents.
1. Adding your team
You can add up to 5 users and assign roles to handle incidents effectively and keep your team in the know.
- Click on the “Settings” icon on the left side menu bar
- Click on "Agents" under User Management.
- Click on the “Invite Agent” button on the top right.
- Enter the "Name", "Email" fields and select the Role of the agent from the dropdown under the "Role" column.
- Toggle the switch to under "Notification" column
- Click on the "Invite" button to invite the user.
Note: We have three roles in Freshstatus
2. Adding other stakeholders
You can add unlimited email IDs of other team members or internal stakeholders that need to be notified of every incident and its updates by email. However, these users won’t be able to access the Freshstatus account.
- Click on the “Settings” icon on the left side menu bar.
- Click on "Internal notification" under User Management.
- Click on "Add Team Mail" button
- Enter the "Name", "Email" and Toggle the switch to under "Notification" column to keep these email addresses specifically informed during the service incidents.
- Click on the "Add" button.
3. Adding your subscribers:
Add Subscribers or end users individually or in bulk for your status page.
- Click on the Settings icon on the left side menu bar.
- Click on "Manage Subscribers" under User Management.
- Click on the "+New" button present on the right of the page to add individually
- Enter the Email of your subscriber. By default we send a verification email to the added email, if you wish to skip this step then toggle off the "Send subscriber verification Email".
- Select the services which have to be associated with the subscriber.
- Click on "Save" button to add the subscribers.
- To add subscribers in bulk, just click on “Import” and upload a CSV.