To update or resolve an incident:
1. Click on 'Incidents and maintenance' on the sidebar to the left to view active incidents
2. Click on the incident to which you'd like to add an update
3. Select the status and date, and enter the update in the text area at the bottom of the page
4. Check the 'Email subscribers' and 'Tweet this' checkboxes to share the update with your subscribers
5. Hit 'Post update' to make it live
You also have the option to turn the update into a private note by toggling the 'Private note' switch. Private notes will not be displayed on the status page and are meant for team members.
Learn how to integrate Freshstatus with Twitter