The quick service-status change feature helps you update the status of your services in the least amount of time. This feature lets you bypass the incident creation process however, it is recommended that you create an incident after the status change by clicking the Quick status change tab and creating an incident for the status change event
Here's how you can perform a quick service status change:
1. From anywhere in Freshstatus, click the 'Change service status' button
2. On the side panel that appears, select the services and choose the new status from the dropdown lists. Change the status of all selected components via the dropdown menu next to 'Change service status'
3. Click the 'Set service status' button at the bottom of the panel to apply the changes
Once the status has been changed, the next step is creating an incident:
1. Click on the little arrow next to the 'Quick status change' button
2. Click 'Activity log' to access
3. Hover over each incident log to reveal its 'Add an incident' button. Click to create an incident.
Click here to learn how to create an incident