- Click on the Incidence & Maintenance icon in the left side menu bar
- Click on "Scheduled Maintenance" in the left pane
- Click on the dropdown icon present in the upper right corner of the navbar, near the "+ New" button
- Select the "Scheduled Maintenance" button in the dropdown
Scheduling a new Maintenance
- Enter the "Maintenance title", "Description" and select the scheduled maintenance window in "Scheduled Time" date selector
- Click on the "Affected services" dropdown button to select the planned services.
- Check the services or group of service which has been affected by the incident
- To change the planned service status automatically, toggle on/off the automation settings to suit your needs.
- Use the notification section below to keep the internal teams informed by selecting the checkbox present on the right of the "Send Reminders" label under the "Automation Settings" section.
- Check on "Email Subscribers" checkbox, if you wish to notify the subscribers of your status page through email.
- Check on "Tweet this" checkbox, if you wish to notify your twitter followers through a tweet. (How to integrate with Twitter handle)
- Click on the "Schedule" button to schedule the planned maintenance window.