To update the scheduled maintenance, follow the below steps:
- Click on Incidence & Maintenance icon in the left side menu bar
- Click on the Maintenance post, which you wish to post an update
- Enter the update in the text area present at the bottom of the page
- Toggle the "Private Note" switch, if you wish to make the update private. Note: Private note is used for internal communication and this will not be updated to the Public status page.
- Select the date from the date selector, if the update happened at a specific time.
- Check on the "Email Subscribers" checkbox, if you wish to notify the subscribers of your status page through email.
- Check on "Tweet this" checkbox, if you wish to notify your twitter page followers through a tweet. (How to integrate Freshstatus with your Twitter handle?)
- Click on the "Post Update" button to update about the maintenance or Click on "Post Update and start now" to start the incident instantly skipping the scheduled time.