How to create an incident?
Modified on: Tue, 5 Jan, 2021 at 1:52 PM
To create a new incident, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Incidence & Maintenance icon in the left side menu bar or click on the "+ Create New Incident" button present on the upper right corner of the navigation bar (skip step 2, if you clicked on the button inside the navigation bar)
- Click on the "+ Create New Incident" button
- Enter the "Incident title", "Description" and Select the time in the "Incident Time" date selector to reflect on the service page.
- Choose the "Affected services" dropdown button to select the services or group of services that have been affected by the incident.
- Check on the "Email Subscribers" checkbox, if you wish to notify the subscribers of your status page through email.
- Check on "Tweet this" checkbox, if you wish to tweet the incident to your followers. (Know How to integrate Freshstatus with your Twitter handle)
- Click on the "Publish" button to create a new incident.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.